FREE AND PREMIUM JOOMLA EXTENSIONS
Geek Landing Page Plugin allows you to easily create an impressive landing page on your site just in some simple steps. It is very useful in case you want to quickly build a landing page to promote your new product or new campaign on your site without requiring redirecting to another page. Since it comes as a standard Joomla plugin, the plugin tolerates publishing a landing page to specific Joomla pages which is much easier than using an external micro website as a landing page.
- Fully Responsive
- Fullscreen scrolling pages
- Support Background Video
- Add mask over background
- Support 2 scrolling direction
- Load Modules / Modules position. This is useful to display newsletter form, sign-up form, etc... on landing page
- Supports Keyboard scrolling
- Controls displaying frequency
- Built-in 70+ Animation
- Flexible page assignment system
- Full settings of navigation control
- And more..
If you are looking for a tool to help you create customer survey, application form, contact form ... for your Joomla site, Geek Form Builder component is all you need. The Joomla extension is easy-to-use form builder with lots of useful features, intuitive and drag-n-drop configuration panel will help you build professional forms in just some simple clicks.
Geek Googlemap Module allows you to easily integrate OpenStreetMap into your website. It comes with a simple-to-use back-end control panel and various advanced settings to help you be able to easily customize a map to fit your requirements.
Geek Layer Slider - Joomla Extension is a premium responsive layer slider module for mobile and desktop. The extension has a beautiful and friendly backend interface supporting modern features like drag n’drop, real-time preview and transaction builder for custom animations. It comes with the idea of device friendly mode with fully responsive, multiple layouts on mobile devices. You can create slider easily with any content including images, text, custom HTML, Youtube and Vimeo videos with advantages of optimal performance. Now you have tons of options to entirely customize the appearance and behavior of your sliders which can make users stick on your site a little longer.
A Joomla module allows you to add unlimited annotations to specific areas that you want to point out on your image, to make the image more informative. Web designers can use informative images to model new apps, softwares, games, or many other products!
A Joomla module enables users to create infinite scrolling image grid on website replacing traditional sliders to make web page look much more impressive. The module's rich back-end configuration covers all built-in functionality like: srolling control, thumbnail creation mode, images size, image filters and much more.
- Sets scrolling direction and duration.
- Defines a 3D rotation of image grid.
- Support 8 image filters (defines visual effects to an images).
- Sets opacity of images.
- Supports 4 thumbnail creation modes.
- Sets image size.
- Supports fully responsive.
- Adds foreground content.
- Sets background color.
- Controls displaying of overlay.
Geek Googlemap Module allows you to easily integrate Google Maps into your site. It comes with a simple-to-use back-end control panel and various advanced settings to help you be able to easily customize a map to fit your requirements. Add markers can be customized easily with text, images, links description and custom icons. In addition, you can create your routes quickly with function of search and pin down locations of the routes on preview map.
Geek Article Utilities Plugin provides the most commonly features in an article including Disqus comment, social sharing buttons, Facebook comment and Open Graph meta tags. You can easily enable plugin for specific categories and articles via 2 integration modes With the solid features that this plugin could bring, this must be a perfect choice to replace many other utility extensions on your site.
- Integrate DISQUS comment system
- Embed Addthis code
- Integrate Facebook Comment
- Add Facebook Open Graph meta tags
- Ability to enable/disable plugin for specific article
- Ability to enable/disable plugin for specific category
- Support 2 integration modes: Automatic and Manual
Decorete your website with snow falling effect.
- Support 2 snowflake modes: Image and circle
- Select image for snowflake
- Set color for snowflake
- Snow movement can respond to user's mouse
- Set size of snowflake
- Set maximum number of snowflakes
- Ability to enable/disable plugin on mobile
Geek Puzzle helps you to easily integrate sliding puzzles into your web page. You can use it for your promotion campaign to hide promotion code to users and they need to solve a puzzle to unlock this information, or you can simple use it to make some fun for your website to keep users stay longer on your site.
- Three difficulty levels
- Select multiple images and show a random startup image
- Set the size of puzzle
- Set tile border
- Set color for empty tile
- Set unlocked content (the content will be shown to users when they solve a puzzle)
- No extra plugins / addons is needed to be installed on your browser.